Today I made chicken stir fry with peppers, steak cut chips and olives
2 Peppers – red and green
1 Garlic paste
1 tbs of Ginger paste
2 tbs of Paprika
2 tbs of Cumin
2 tbs of Curry powder
1 tsp of Chilli powder
3 tbs of Oil
1. Season the chicken with paprika, cumin, garlic paste, ginger paste and curry powder.
2. Pre-heat the oil in a frying pan.
3. Add the chicken in the pan.
4. Add the peppers and onions and fry till the chiken is golden and cooked through.
5. Serve with steak chips and olives.